anyone buy from here?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

oppie2005

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
http://www.ajpm.com/

has anyone bought from here before?

if you have:

did you have a good or bad with them?

was their shipping acceptable?(fast enough or took too long?, packaging, marked or unmarked? etc...)

to anyone else, do their premiums seem decent?

I like to put my efforts in having a good relationship with a LCD. Nothing beats personal business transactions based on mutual trust.

Trust. The essential ingredient for all mutually-satisfying relationships - parental, sibling, marriage, friendships, and business.

IMO you can do better, just look at thier shipping prices.

7. Postage & Shipping fees via United States Postal Service registered mail with insurance:

Gold & Platinum

1oz $40

2-9 $25

10+ Free!

Silver

1-100oz $30

101-200 $35

201-999 $50

1,000+ Free!

Sometimes I buy from a coin dealer named Paul Sims in Virginia. He charges 5.00 flat for s&h, insured no matter what size. He's competitive.

Back
Top Bottom