[Video] Indian banker wears gold shirt to impress women

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

swissaustrian

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Besides the funny part of it, this is a mild sign for a gold bubble in India. :flushed:

Anyway, still a funny read and watch. This guy is a "money lender" i.e. a banker. Mr T should be jealous :mrt: :
Wealthy Indian spends £14,000 on a shirt made of GOLD to impress the ladies (and if nothing else it means less ironing for them!)

Shirt took a team of 15 goldsmiths two weeks to construct
Has matching cuffs and a set of rings crafted from left-over gold

It is often said that money can't buy love.

But trying telling that to a wealthy Indian man who splashed out £14,000 on a solid gold shirt in the hope it will attract female attention.

Money-lender Datta Phuge 32, from Pimpri-Chinchwad, commissioned the shirt which took a team of 15 goldsmiths two weeks to make working 16 hours a day creating and weaving the gold threads.

article-2257209-16C051F1000005DC-920_634x822.jpg

article-2257209-16C06278000005DC-71_306x423.jpg

It comes complete with its own matching cuffs and a set of rings crafted from left-over gold.

'I know I am not the best looking man in the world but surely no woman could fail to be dazzled by this shirt?' he explained

'The gold shirt has been one of my dreams,' Mr Phuge told Indian newspaper the Pune Mirror.

'It will be an embellishment to my reputation as the ‘Gold man of Pimpri"' Mr Phuge said.

The gaudy shirt was assembled on a fabric base of imported white velvet, and comes with six Swarovski crystal buttons and an intricate belt, also made of gold.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-shirt-GOLD-impress-ladies.html#ixzz2H33SUUvc

[ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gayiEapzFg"]Datta Phuge wears gold shirt in Pune costing over one crore rupees - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Bwahahaha!!

If it was a silver shirt, he could hide the typical Indian heinous BO. I was in India for five hours on a layover on my way to Malasia one day about twenty years ago and I could not believe the fucking smell. Men, women, shildren......they all smelled like they were alergic to soap and water. And the fucking perfume!!!! Unbelievable. I can't imagine what victorian England smelled like.....

Yeah I've been there, too. I stayed for 14 days. The spicy food is fantastic, however. My system needed a few days to adjust (you know what I'm talking about: :doodoo: ...) but after that eating was a joy.

I've long noticed that money is the worlds strongest aphrodisiac. On the other hand...is that the kind of woman you want, a gold-digger? Not I, been there, done that, and got my T shirt stolen.

One bonus for that shirt is the radiation shielding is built right in. :rimshot:

Back
Top Bottom