Down a dollar

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
So, in less than two hours, silver has moved a fucking dollar down. anyone who thinks this is folks selling physical needs to go and take their lithium, because I see nothing but un-backed paper being thrown at this market with apparently no one there with a bid. It seems that no one wants this toxic paper.

I am going to call my LCS and see what today's premium is.:judge::mad:

I thought Turd's blog the other day was interesting:
Investors are shifting from paper to physical

We began to watch this trend after it was reported last year that billionaire hedge fund manager John Paulson dumped his shares in the ETF GLD, opting instead to purchase physical metal. Since then, the shift out of paper proxies for gold and into the metal itself has picked up steam, and it's now clear that a new investor trend is under way.

Here's the evidence. ...

More: http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/blog/4298/new-trend-gold

It certainly seems like retail demand for PMs has picked up since Halloween.

Here you go ancona:
Jim Sinclair said:
We all know that the short term direction of markets is more a product of soul-less machines than it is fundamentals or even technicals.

Writers and speaker are always asked the why of a market move. Well, if we have to define a why it is that the focus of markets is now on the fiscal cliff with the anticipation of a partisan drag out and knock down fight scaring equity traders.

The solution will fall on central bank’s policy of stimulation.

The Fed will be the lender of last resort to the entire western financial world. QE to infinity is not a choice, it is the only tool that applies to the present international financial situation.

http://www.jsmineset.com/2012/11/07...-not-a-product-of-fundamentals-or-technicals/

Back
Top Bottom