Harvey Organ

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

FOFOA, to some degree or other follows Harvey Organ and his analyses.

IMO (take it for what it is worth, which is not much), there is substantial manipulation going on in paper PMs. But, for me, the more important question is: What can we do as individuals about it? (I assume none of us here has clout with .gov or w/ Banksters)

The answer for me is to buy physical PMs (gold now in my own case). I don't know if "Crash JPMorgan" by buying silver is a good notion or not, how WOULD I know? So, I just take any money that comes, and if I have some discretionary (which I fairly often do) I go out and buy a little gold.

I feel I have enough silver (more oz than gold). SO GOLD is what I buy almost exclusively.

But, I need more "engineered lead" too...

FOFOA, to some degree or other follows Harvey Organ and his analyses.

IMO (take it for what it is worth, which is not much), there is substantial manipulation going on in paper PMs. But, for me, the more important question is: What can we do as individuals about it? (I assume none of us here has clout with .gov or w/ Banksters)

The answer for me is to buy physical PMs (gold now in my own case). I don't know if "Crash JPMorgan" by buying silver is a good notion or not, how WOULD I know? So, I just take any money that comes, and if I have some discretionary (which I fairly often do) I go out and buy a little gold.

I feel I have enough silver (more oz than gold). SO GOLD is what I buy almost exclusively.

But, I need more "engineered lead" too...

I don't have you're "financial resources" but I do share your sentiments.

Back
Top Bottom