Precious Metals Forum

Go Back   Precious Metals Forum > Precious Metals and Economic News > Silver Bug

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Jay
  • 1 Post By DoChenRollingBearing

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2012, 09:00 AM   #1
Jay
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 671 times
Harvey Organ

snip:
Don’t ask what the price is- the most important thing is that it’s physical! It’s amazing what you will be able to buy with your silver and gold when this game ends. That’s the big message that I can give you.

http://www.silverdoctors.com/harvey-...-manipulation/
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 04:21 PM   #2
PM Bug Supporter

Liked: 691 times
FOFOA, to some degree or other follows Harvey Organ and his analyses.

IMO (take it for what it is worth, which is not much), there is substantial manipulation going on in paper PMs. But, for me, the more important question is: What can we do as individuals about it? (I assume none of us here has clout with .gov or w/ Banksters)

The answer for me is to buy physical PMs (gold now in my own case). I don't know if "Crash JPMorgan" by buying silver is a good notion or not, how WOULD I know? So, I just take any money that comes, and if I have some discretionary (which I fairly often do) I go out and buy a little gold.

I feel I have enough silver (more oz than gold). SO GOLD is what I buy almost exclusively.

But, I need more "engineered lead" too...
Jay likes this.
DoChenRollingBearing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:36 PM   #3
Jay
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 671 times
Originally Posted by DoChenRollingBearing View Post:
FOFOA, to some degree or other follows Harvey Organ and his analyses.

IMO (take it for what it is worth, which is not much), there is substantial manipulation going on in paper PMs. But, for me, the more important question is: What can we do as individuals about it? (I assume none of us here has clout with .gov or w/ Banksters)

The answer for me is to buy physical PMs (gold now in my own case). I don't know if "Crash JPMorgan" by buying silver is a good notion or not, how WOULD I know? So, I just take any money that comes, and if I have some discretionary (which I fairly often do) I go out and buy a little gold.

I feel I have enough silver (more oz than gold). SO GOLD is what I buy almost exclusively.

But, I need more "engineered lead" too...
I don't have you're "financial resources" but I do share your sentiments.
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote