Imagine that...

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
45 cent slam in about four minutes.

Move along now, nothing to see here. Put that camera away sir, it is illegal to photograph the paper silver....move along..:flushed:

Good jobs data + very strong dollar. Given that combination, the plunge would have been worse, hadn't all the leveraged paper longs already been flushed out.

It's actually up in EUR and CHF...

I'm expecting some short covering later in the afternoon...

This is freaking neurotic man. So, the party that shit the bed earlier on is now looking like the true perp, as silver climbs higher still. WTF?

Imho, it's a sign of a bottom. There are no more weak longs to be flushed out. If we still had many weak longs, we'd have a 3+% drop right now.

So glad I don't play games with margin.

Imho, it's a sign of a bottom. There are no more weak longs to be flushed out.
...feeling the same myself, that is what I meant by the pressure building up... It seems that "They" will need to resort to some quite extreme measures, to create any self-sustained cascading selloff.. Which I am quite expecting to see some day, maybe not too long.

$.02

Brother ancona and friends!

All this short-term garbage really doesn't bother me. In a week or so I plan my biggest single purchase ever.

So, go ahead GS, JPM and Fed bitchez! DRIVE those prices down because soon the Central Bank of DoChenRollingBearing is going to follow its model hero S. Korea and buy. Buy big. Real physical gold!

So, does that mean you want all of us to buy now before you push the prices up???

Merlin, your are clearly not paying attention - dochen is giving us heads-up, why should we expect another dip, and when (right after he gets his, as usual :) )

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Brother ancona and friends!

All this short-term garbage really doesn't bother me. In a week or so I plan my biggest single purchase ever.

So, go ahead GS, JPM and Fed bitchez! DRIVE those prices down because soon the Central Bank of DoChenRollingBearing is going to follow its model hero S. Korea and buy. Buy big. Real physical gold!

Thanks for the advance warning, R. I'll keep my powder dry for the big dip right after your purchase! :)

Yo, just doing all my friends a favor... Ya still have a few days to front-run me, LOL!

But, all this lying and crap just seems to keep getting worse, so what else am I suppose to do?

The easiest answer is: buy some more gold! I can work on other things after that. Like getting ammo...

Yo, just doing all my friends a favor... Ya still have a few days to front-run me, LOL!

But, all this lying and crap just seems to keep getting worse, so what else am I suppose to do?

The easiest answer is: buy some more gold! I can work on other things after that. Like getting ammo...

good luck with that....

Back
Top Bottom