Itching to pull the trigger!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I like to think that the real difference between the wealthy criminal bankers and myself is not measured in money but morality.

To use their tactics makes me no different than they are, and that I refuse to do.

He that dies with the most toys (money) does NOT win. He still dies. And now he has to answer to a higher Judge for his actions.

Using credit cards or getting bank loans with no intention of paying the money back is stealing.

Travel the world, as I have, and see how western civilization has stolen from all who rank below. View the future and see how western civilization today, has stolen all, from tomorrow. The home you live in, car you drive, fuel you burn, food you eat, and currency utilized, financially imprison ones who you do not see. Led to a disconnected state of consciousness by the bankers, was a choice to be immoral. Tell us of your fully encompassing moral performance. One which considers all who are, and all who will be. One which gives back to those, from which you have taken.

Then look to who has trained you moral standards. Perchance, were the above mentioned forgotten. Or was ones eye rendered blind by all that was delivered, watched, and believed.

Information for self preservation in todays financial implosion is not imposed upon you. Apply broad overview and attempt to see what HAS been imposed. Massive fabrication of facades, to which all look for direction. These shall not stand forever. The farce of morals to which you cling... time will test these parameters.

Do unto others, as you would have done unto you.
Is not that an invitation, to those who have been down trodden by TPTB.
Yes, I dare say.

Travel the world, as I have, and see how western civilization has stolen from all who rank below. View the future and see how western civilization today, has stolen all, from tomorrow. The home you live in, car you drive, fuel you burn, food you eat, and currency utilized, financially imprison ones who you do not see. Led to a disconnected state of consciousness by the bankers, was a choice to be immoral. Tell us of your fully encompassing moral performance. One which considers all who are, and all who will be. One which gives back to those, from which you have taken.

Then look to who has trained you moral standards. Perchance, were the above mentioned forgotten. Or was ones eye rendered blind by all that was delivered, watched, and believed.

Information for self preservation in todays financial implosion is not imposed upon you. Apply broad overview and attempt to see what HAS been imposed. Massive fabrication of facades, to which all look for direction. These shall not stand forever. The farce of morals to which you cling... time will test these parameters.

Do unto others, as you would have done unto you.
Is not that an invitation, to those who have been down trodden by TPTB.
Yes, I dare say.
Dragonfly - what your are espousing is called 'situational ethics'. You are applying YOUR moral system of values to yourself and encouraging others to make up and apply their own to themselves. I tell you, Sir, that is the epitomy of evil.

The do unto others as you would have them do unto you is not something to be misapplied as you have at the end of your argument. It is an abbreviated but incorrect paraphrase of what Jesus actually said. Here is what Jesus said in the Sermon on the Mount:
Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do unto you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets (Matthew 7:12)

Do you get that?
First comes the question, "How would I like others to treat me? What actions towards me would I like them to do?"
THEN comes the command, "Act towards them in that same manner".

Dragonfly, until you can honestly, truthfully say that you would be willing for someone to borrow from you to invest in something with no intention of paying you back, then all your vaunted system of ethics is a sham.

To do what you purport on this thread makes you as evil as the bankers the only difference being the scale to which you differ in the size of your operation.

You can be poor as dirt and guilty of greed (covetousness). Covetousness isn't just found in the bankers at JPM and GS. It is a part of the sinful human condition and needs to be dealt with at any level.

A thief is someone who steals. Whether he steals a pen from work or a million dollars is not the issue as far as definition goes. He is still a thief!!!

Interesting isn't it that so many people who fight to have the Ten Commandments left posted on various court houses and halls of justice don't think those same commandments apply to them.

Last edited:
Dragonfly - what your are espousing is called 'situational ethics'. You are applying YOUR moral system of values to yourself and encouraging others to make up and apply their own to themselves. I tell you, Sir, that is the epitomy of evil.

The do unto others as you would have them do unto you is not something to be misapplied as you have at the end of your argument. It is an abbreviated but incorrect paraphrase of what Jesus actually said. Here is what Jesus said in the Sermon on the Mount:
Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do unto you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets (Matthew 7:12)

Do you get that?
First comes the question, "How would I like others to treat me? What actions towards me would I like them to do?"
THEN comes the command, "Act towards them in that same manner".

Dragonfly, until you can honestly, truthfully say that you would be willing for someone to borrow from you to invest in something with no intention of paying you back, then all your vaunted system of ethics is a sham.

To do what you purport on this thread makes you as evil as the bankers the only difference being the scale to which you differ in the size of your operation.

You can be poor as dirt and guilty of greed (covetousness). Covetousness isn't just found in the bankers at JPM and GS. It is a part of the sinful human condition and needs to be dealt with at any level.

A thief is someone who steals. Whether he steals a pen from work or a million dollars is not the issue as far as definition goes. He is still a thief!!!

Interesting isn't it that so many people who fight to have the Ten Commandments left posted on various court houses and halls of justice don't think those same commandments apply to them.

Guy, sadly I do "get" your rationalization.
Nobody knows what jesus said. 200 years after he died words were finally written. As to what was "remembered" no verbatim available, so quote away.

As stated beforehand, I succeeded in using the system for a large purchase at 0% interest. It was win win for me as value doubled before I had completed the free, minus time and postage, 0% loan(s).

If you could comprehend the legal parameters of the borrowers defense stated. You would understand, money loaned unto you, is your money by law. Money created based upon contracts born unto every American, is. Study the BLACK LAW book, rather than your hearsay structured, 100th variation book of tales.

Your pot calling the kettle black is fully out of context. Information is for those who can, need, are willing to combat their KNOWN oppressors. Combat them with 20/20 hindsight and of similar clarity, foresight.

I do loan unto others with no expectation of returns. Unconditional love. The only return hoped for, is the success and happiness of those who have received. You do not grasp how you are stolen from, then pay capital and interest back. This double theft performed upon you. Thus why I purchased with 0% ONLY.

Interesting how those who do not know the true laws practiced upon them, feel endowed, with rights of servitude.

I have no interest in further discussion. Best to you and yours.

If you refer to the ideas presented by Bill T. in his "Nitty Gritty Law Library", Common/Natural Law, sovereignty of "We the People" etc, I think I grasp the concepts (I totally agree with him, and it is a mind blowing stuff on the first read). So no need for this tone, honestly.

However I do not agree with you, as for the rationalizations provided above, that it is just what you've described, if done on purpose, with the intention of NOT paying back the loan.

However, paying back with 0%, in this situation, I think IS 100% just (like you said, YOUR promise was the only collateral in this deal, and the money never existed before).

Again, just to let you know, that if somebody disagrees with you, doesn't necessarily mean he is not informed or inferior in any way. I think we will have to agree to disagree, before PMBug starts cracking his whip ;)

Guy, sadly I do "get" your rationalization.
Nobody knows what jesus said. 200 years after he died words were finally written. As to what was "remembered" no verbatim available, so quote away.

As stated beforehand, I succeeded in using the system for a large purchase at 0% interest. It was win win for me as value doubled before I had completed the free, minus time and postage, 0% loan(s).

If you could comprehend the legal parameters of the borrowers defense stated. You would understand, money loaned unto you, is your money by law. Money created based upon contracts born unto every American, is. Study the BLACK LAW book, rather than your hearsay structured, 100th variation book of tales.

Your pot calling the kettle black is fully out of context. Information is for those who can, need, are willing to combat their KNOWN oppressors. Combat them with 20/20 hindsight and of similar clarity, foresight.

I do loan unto others with no expectation of returns. Unconditional love. The only return hoped for, is the success and happiness of those who have received. You do not grasp how you are stolen from, then pay capital and interest back. This double theft performed upon you. Thus why I purchased with 0% ONLY.

Interesting how those who do not know the true laws practiced upon them, feel endowed, with rights of servitude.

I have no interest in further discussion. Best to you and yours.
Sarcasm and attacking the person rather than simply answering the argument is generally the refuge of those who are either unwilling to admit they are wrong, or simply outside their boundaries of expertise. You seem to be in both camps.

Your ignorance on New Testament textual evidence is surprising as there are many, many non-believers of much superior ability than yours in that realm who readily admit the ancient texts dating to within the first century and corroborating evidence (fragments, letters, secular history, etc.) that takes it back even further. You have been caught and challenged for an unethical approach in matters of finance and rather than simply admit it, only dig your hole deeper by flailing around and making statements in areas you clearly are out of your depth in.

There is another adage that you do well to add to your 'rules to live by'. It is:
"When you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is to stop digging."

Back
Top Bottom