One World 10 Dirham .99999 silver coin

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
A1610.jpg

Mynet Capital Sdn Bhd (Mynet) has introduced the ‘One World 10 Dirham’ to encourage the preservation of wealth in the precious metal among Muslims.

The online-based silver and gold bullion trader’s executive chairman, Terry Ghani said the dirham, minted in Bolivia, would be the world’s only .99999 pure silver dirham to be sold across 25 countries including Malaysia.

“It is the world’s first dirham inscribed in English to propagate its knowledge and appreciation amongst the global non-Arab speaking community,” he told Bernama in an interview recently.

He said the word, ‘One World – May Peace Be Upon Our Planet’, written on the dirham was to propagate a global, neutral message of peace.

More: http://www.theborneopost.com/2011/11/03/mynet-introduces-world’s-first-one-world-10-dirham/

Will this increase demand for silver in Muslim countries?

Good sleuthing PMBug to get this piece of news! The Borneo Post! Who would have thought to go look there?

Yes, it looks like a pretty coin. I hope a few make it here to our shores.

This is the first .99999 fine coin I have ever heard of. It's (supposedly) purer than the Canadian Maple.

This is the first .99999 fine coin I have ever heard of. It's (supposedly) purer than the Canadian Maple.

There are a couple .99999 fine coins around, but IMO, in the long run it really doesn't matter if it's .999 or .99999, its pure silver. Here is a link to another one out there.

There are a couple .99999 fine coins around, but IMO, in the long run it really doesn't matter if it's .999 or .99999, its pure silver. Here is a link to another one out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjsncNdVz-s&feature=related

I bought some Royal Silver Companies, 5niners. My girlfriend did shortly after seeing them.
That cat is Fugly.
Has anyone seen a face forward cameo pendant? NOPE.
Why?
Virtually no depth of field.
That cat's face appears to be up against the sliding glass door, smushed.
The two bird heads on RSM's badge are profiles.

RSM must be the mint for this new 5niner coin
Where are they available?

I grabbed several 3 per set (family helped with separate accounts) of the new Canadian $20 canoe coin.
Would like to purchase more bank viable PM to support the use of real money.

That cat is Fugly.
Has anyone seen a face forward cameo pendant? NOPE.
Why?
Virtually no depth of field.
That cat's face appears to be up against the sliding glass door, smushed.

Lol the way that you describe it was classic. I guess look at the positives it's still 5 nines pure and the way that is was refined had zero emissions, but most importantly it added some oz's to your stack!!

I do like the design on the back of the 10 Dirham coin though.

Back
Top Bottom