Really?!?!?!?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
You know......I'm about ready to get all baseball bat on someone over this fucking blatant dumping of useless un-backed paper garbage by these criminals. Silver just took a 32 cent kick in the nuts over around eight minutes. The amount of paper required to make this happen is absolutely staggering. I'll bet China and India love this shit, because they are the ones buying huge blocks on these manipulated puke-fests.

Son Of A Bitch!!

:judge:

I didn't get around to any purchases over the past week. For once my procrastination is useful!

:cheers:

Well, I have been scratching around and digging nickels out of the couch cushion and have scraped together enough for twenty five or so ounces. I'm going to sit it out for a while before diving in. The silver pits have been too fucking crazy lately, and with this momentum, they may be able to drag us back down as far as 28.50. If they do, I'll cash in a few bonds we have and dip the silver pot.

YES..., ancona!

WTF is going on? AT 11 minutes past noon (US ET) I see a plunge worthy of a HFTer. I have not heard anything yet on the radio nor online. Quite a plunge. Hey, but your trusty Bearing-guy will be manning the computer to try and see what is going on.

I wonder what my coin shop would charge (for gold, or silver for that matter) as premium over spot tomorrow (he's open but the gold market closed)...

Margin calls as all the hedgies just got burned on goog and aapl? Looks to me like the 50 sma rule I use for paper gold works fairly well on silver too. Time to wait, in other words, for those who think about timing.
Most trading seems to be hurry up and wait for quite awhile now - but you have to pay attention the entire time or miss the move.

SLV50.jpg

No one was hollering about manipulation on the last runup...

Better chart. Looks like a trading range, and that the 50sma rule works well, in fact every indicator on this chart looks like it works.
SLV.png

Back
Top Bottom