Precious Metals Forum

Go Back   Precious Metals Forum > Precious Metals and Economic News > Silver Bug

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2012, 10:39 AM   #1
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 2046 times
Really?!?!?!?

You know......I'm about ready to get all baseball bat on someone over this fucking blatant dumping of useless un-backed paper garbage by these criminals. Silver just took a 32 cent kick in the nuts over around eight minutes. The amount of paper required to make this happen is absolutely staggering. I'll bet China and India love this shit, because they are the ones buying huge blocks on these manipulated puke-fests.

Son Of A Bitch!!

Old 10-19-2012, 10:42 AM   #2
Super Moderator

Liked: 685 times
I didn't get around to any purchases over the past week. For once my procrastination is useful!

Never free.

PMBug 101 *** Forum Rules
benjamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:45 AM   #3
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 2046 times
Well, I have been scratching around and digging nickels out of the couch cushion and have scraped together enough for twenty five or so ounces. I'm going to sit it out for a while before diving in. The silver pits have been too fucking crazy lately, and with this momentum, they may be able to drag us back down as far as 28.50. If they do, I'll cash in a few bonds we have and dip the silver pot.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:13 AM   #4
PM Bug Supporter

Liked: 691 times
YES..., ancona!

WTF is going on? AT 11 minutes past noon (US ET) I see a plunge worthy of a HFTer. I have not heard anything yet on the radio nor online. Quite a plunge. Hey, but your trusty Bearing-guy will be manning the computer to try and see what is going on.

I wonder what my coin shop would charge (for gold, or silver for that matter) as premium over spot tomorrow (he's open but the gold market closed)...
DoChenRollingBearing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:00 PM   #5
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 1233 times
Margin calls as all the hedgies just got burned on goog and aapl? Looks to me like the 50 sma rule I use for paper gold works fairly well on silver too. Time to wait, in other words, for those who think about timing.
Most trading seems to be hurry up and wait for quite awhile now - but you have to pay attention the entire time or miss the move.

SLV50.jpg

No one was hollering about manipulation on the last runup...
DCFusor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:21 PM   #6
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 1233 times
Better chart. Looks like a trading range, and that the 50sma rule works well, in fact every indicator on this chart looks like it works.
DCFusor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:48 PM   #7
Fly on the wall

Liked: 11 times
I need to learn to short the system. Does anyone invest in paper PMS? what web sites do you use?
silvercoinrn is offline   Reply With Quote