The relentless push lower

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
I'm sitting here watching the Brotherhood of Darkness stand on silvers toes again this morning, and it's truly pissing me off. Without a paper market, and with true price discovery, silver would be over $100 an ounce and possibly far higher than that. gold would be in the stratosphere as well.

I cannot wait for the disconnect to happen and put JPM to sleep.:judge:

I'm in no hurry to realize schadenfreude at JPM et. al.'s expense. Being right is going to hurt. Seeing evil punished will be small comfort when there is chaos in the streets. Besides, there is a once in a lifetime opportunity to buy low right now. Gotta milk it as long as I can.

I am back and will soon be buying big. Don't let things run out of control, JPM, just s few days more of lower prices.

Thanks in advance!

You guys should know by now, if you want the price to go up, sell everything you have. The next day everything will be worth 10 times what you sold it for :D

They're baaaaack! The slam brothers just jumped in to the silver pit feet first and crushed silver hard. For no reason, the metals are getting pounded. The Brotherhood of Darkness does NOT want their fiat to be perceived as weak heading in to a looooong weekend with Cypriot banks in smoking ruin.

Back
Top Bottom