Silly Season for Silver ($136,000 / oz)?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

DoChenRollingBearing

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Actually, this would better titled "Bix Weir Silly Season"...

I know that quite a few (most? all?) here at pmbug.com have their doubts or more re FOFOA's $55,000 call for gold after the "reset". I have awlays been sympathetic to extremists (non-violent ones), but this is a step too far:

http://www.24hgold.com/english/news...046G10020&redirect=false&contributor=Bix+Weir

I look forward to comments on Mr. Weir's prediction... Please discuss...

:rotflmbo:

:silver:

(Not that I am unsympathetic to silver, I own more physical ounces of silver than ounces of gold, but the $-value of my gold is far higher.)

Well, that was.......interesting. I suppose that if silver ever does get that high, our currency will have been in a state of complete collapse.

I caught that a few days ago. I signed up for Bix Weirs free newsletter a while back and get one or two emails each day. I hope silver goes way up, but he is building quite a history of being wrong. (in my mind anyway). Every few days for several months, I got dire warnings from the Road to Roota imploring me to subscribe to their newsletter and warning of imminent collapse, and the warnings got more and more shrill (we're finally at the end of the road, hope you've chosen the right path, etc.) then all of a sudden, nothing.
:rotflmbo:

I saw the name "Bix Weir" and just saved myself the time of clicking on the link.

He is so far out on his prognostications that he gives a bad rap on anyone who is serious about PM's.

Well, that was.......interesting. I suppose that if silver ever does get that high, our currency will have been in a state of complete collapse.

Numbers like that are really meaningless. Should silver get that high, you will know that the money buying it is worthless. The real value of hard assets never changes over the long run. Measuring their value with a rubber yardstick is really an exercise in futility.

I clicked the link and didn't understand his point #1. He thinks the CFTC or some other government agency is going to force JPM et. al. to completely eliminate their short position? With untenable assumptions like that, you can derive any conclusion you want.

Back
Top Bottom