Silver Saga

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

KMS

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score
I don't know how many of you watch BrotherJohnF on YouTube, but I really enjoy him.
Recently he had a really good show that I wanted to share with you guys. I'm also surprised that the Silver Saga didn't get posted to our board yet, so I felt compelled to share it.

Brother John covers the story here:

Here is the link to the full Silver Saga: http://www.silverseek.com/article/silver-saga-7861

/salute
KMS

Very good stuff. I used to read SilverSeek back when I frequented the "forum", such that it was anyway. When the forum was taken over by religious zealots and trolls, I drifted over to a different venue, and then to this forum. I find the wide expanse of ideas and constant injections of research refreshing and educational. While I do not have the charting acumen of many here, I can see with my own eyes and do the math myself when it comes to silver and gold.

My skill sets are a far cry from the financial world, yet I am hypnotized nevertheless.

I don't know how many of you watch BrotherJohnF on YouTube, but I really enjoy him.

I know his videos have a decent following, but they just don't seem to hold my attention. My mind wanders as I try to watch them and I inevitably interrupt them and move on to something else. I guess I'm either too ADD/ADHD or impatient.

so to save me the challenge of attempting to watch a half hour video .........

can anyone summarise ?

To summarize: Silver has been manipulated down in price to the benefit of European and American banksters since 1879.

The article is worth a read if you find the time.

Back
Top Bottom