Silver volatility

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

benjamen

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
The past few days have been all over the place for silver spot prices. It needs to end on a down swing, so I can make my next purchase this weekend! :judge:

Anyone else loving $30 silver?

not if you bought $50k's worth when it was $40 an ounce .... :flushed:

i could blame wynter benton and that plan to 'sink the morgue' but as the amount of actual silver seems to have stayed almost unchanged,
$30 would seem like a good spot to buy some more :pffftt:

not if you bought $50k's worth when it was $40 an ounce .... :flushed:

i could blame wynter benton and that plan to 'sink the morgue' but as the amount of actual silver seems to have stayed almost unchanged,
$30 would seem like a good spot to buy some more :pffftt:

Ouch, luckily for me I slowed down my purchases when it went over 40! I think I only picked up 40-50 ASE's for over $40 a pop. I am loving the ~33 dollar per ASE prices these days!

Back
Top Bottom