Inverter recommendations / opinions

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Cybrsk8r

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
I'm looking to upgrade my back-up inverter power set-up. Not looking to survive the end of civilization. Just want something reliable for when the power goes out to keep the fridge running.

I have a Samlex 1500W true sine inverter, but it's a 12V input, so I'm thinking about going to a 24V input model which should require far less input current (I plan on keeping all my 0 gauge power wiring, though)

What inverter do you use, and how does it perform? I'd especially be interested in hearing from someone who has a 24V inverter. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom