Precious Metals Forum

Go Back   Precious Metals Forum > Bunker Talk > BSTS

Like Tree21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2014, 09:43 AM   #21
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 2046 times
The United States looks like we've gone completely crazy. Out president is more concerned with his golf handicap and whether or not he got an early tee time than he is about stopping Ebola in its tracks. He is fighting tooth and nail to bring infected people here without any official quarantine, and he's battling to bring in infected non-citizens. It is as if he has an agenda to light some kind of fire destabilizing enough to declare martial law.

Conspiracy theory or not, I'm starting to believe it is true.
Old 11-02-2014, 06:11 AM   #22
Ground Beetle

Liked: 306 times
I call BS on the whole Ebola scare. If it was a real threat, there is no way in hell Obama would take a photo op with a victim right after he was "cured," and they wouldn't be purposely importing Ebola victims to every continent. It's either all staged, or they already have a cure. If it was real, the narcissist in chief would be flying around in Air Force One until it was safe to land, instead of doing commercials for Zmap.

Whether it's Obama's latest pump-and-dump scheme for the stock of the month, or prep-work for forced vaccinations, I don't really know. It's probably both with some martial law sprinkled on top. However, I doubt very much all the predictions that there will be millions dead by Christmas.
rblong2us likes this.

H. L. Mencken

comparegoldandsilverprices.com
mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 06:15 AM   #23
Ground Beetle

Liked: 306 times
Originally Posted by ancona View Post:
The United States looks like we've gone completely crazy. Out president is more concerned with his golf handicap and whether or not he got an early tee time than he is about stopping Ebola in its tracks. He is fighting tooth and nail to bring infected people here without any official quarantine, and he's battling to bring in infected non-citizens. It is as if he has an agenda to light some kind of fire destabilizing enough to declare martial law.

Conspiracy theory or not, I'm starting to believe it is true.
This is why I think it's a scam. Glorious Leader is a coward who loves himself above all else, and he would never put himself at risk by taking photo ops with victims, and hugging and kissing nurses that treated the victims. It's gotta be staged.
ancona likes this.

H. L. Mencken

comparegoldandsilverprices.com
mike is offline   Reply With Quote