Stewart Rhodes / Oath Keepers unveils Civilization Preparedness Teams

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
Oath Keepers is instructing it’s 30,000 members nation-wide to form up special teams and sub-teams in each Oath Keepers chapter, at the town and county level, modeled loosely on the Special Forces “A Team” (Operational Detachment A ) model, and for a similar purpose: to be both a potential operational unit for community security and support during crisis, but also, as mission #1, to serve as training and leadership cadre, to assist in organizing neighborhood watches, organizing veterans halls to provide community civil defense, forming County Sheriff Posses, strengthening existing CERT, volunteer fire, search-and-rescue, reserve deputy systems, etc., and eventually to assist in forming and training town and county militias (established by official act of town and county elected representatives). We want our chapters to organize themselves as a working model that we can then take to other veterans organizations, such as the VFW, American Legion, Marine Corps League, etc. in each town and help them establish such teams within their already existing veterans halls. And likewise, to serve as a model and training cadre to help churches, neighborhood watches, and any other civic organization organize.

... We will do the same – be force multipliers to help prepare communities so they can preserve civilization by providing their own security, disaster relief, infrastructure preservation, emergency communications, strategic food reserve, and medical care.

The following is a preliminary draft of what we intend to do, to be further modified and improved with our members’ continued input. This is not written in stone – it is just a start. All who read this, please help us make it better by leaving in the comments your suggestions for improvement. What are we missing? What needs to be changed? How can we make it better?

More: http*//oathkeepers.org/oath/2013/10/01/oath-keepers-is-going-operational-by-forming-special-civilization-preservation-teams/

Edit: Link no longer works, so I disabled it.

That all sounds pretty good. If you read father down the page to the "WHY WE ARE DOING THIS", it's sobering. Got my blood pressure up a bit anyway.

:flushed:

Last edited:
I cant say I really understand his plan.

He's organizing his members into teams that will train other teams and so on and so on so that individual communities have the skills necessary to survive TEOTWAWKI.

Fast forward 10 years:

lol. I forgot I had made this thread. As I mentioned in the other thread though, it's sad what to see what happened with Oath Keepers and Mr. Rhodes.

If you're going to be a revolutionary you have to fight for real. Anything less is just a show. His spotlight got turned off.

Back
Top Bottom