Review: Texas Precious metals

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Texas precious Metals ?

got to be mostly lead ..........

best avoided

your link seems to take us to some other kind of metal:rotflmbo:

Last edited:
I have not. Unfortunately, Texas based dealers have to charge Texas customers sales tax on orders less than $1,000, so it's often a better deal for me to shop out of state for small orders. For large orders, my local coin shop has always been convenient.

Anyways I wanted to give them a try. Ordered 1oz Au kangaroo last friday and sent a check on the same day. Got an email acknowledging payment on tuesday. Then got a shipment tracking on Thursday and received the item on Saturday today. Only once I called them in between about shipping mode and got a guy to answer me in 3 rings. Overall a very good first experience.

All of the popular silver coins are currently out of stock at Texas Precious Metals. I commend them for actually stating "Out of Stock" on items, instead of quoting 6-week delays, like most dealers are doing nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom