Constitutional Silver - anybody use them?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Never heard of them before. Reading their website, it looks a lot like Blanchard, Monex, et. al. that try to sell you on their storage plans. Their premiums for 90% silver seem outrageous to me.

That site really needs an "about" page describing the company and some legal mumbo jumbo pages (privacy policy, terms of service, etc.).

Looks like a scam quite frankly. "Send us money and we'll send you silver...in several weeks...only if you don't want us to store it for you..for a charge." And Google first saw the website in Oct 2011, so they are brand new...

I know there are plenty of companies that do this storage program, only this website is so sketchy. I would definitely never do business with them considering their website/lack of content.

Just my 2cents.

It's a scam. Just look at the premiums. You would be better off with a Bullion Direct nucleo account. Or, even better would be to just make your buys direct from Tulving, NWT Mint or Apmex.

If I can't walk or drive to a local coin shop and exchange cash for PM's right then and there, I don't buy.
Ultra-conservative? Yeah. But I have never been scammed. Not once.
I don't even buy anything on ebay or any of the other internet companies.

Back
Top Bottom