2 nigs shot dead-perp "knock out"

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Police are still trying to piece together the events of Monday night after a woman was attacked and then fired shots into the crowd of teens that assulted her.

Beulah Montgomery, who just turned 60 yesterday, says she was walking home after purchasing lottery tickets when she says a group of teens, 7 of them, approached her. Montgomery initally thought they were going to attempt to steal her purse but says she was instead hit by one of the individuals as a second attempted to hit her. That's when she grabbed her gun.

"All I could feel was pain and I said to myself I had made it to 60 and I wanted to atleast see 61," she recalled. "Then I started praying and I asked the Lord to guide my hands" Montgomery says she then reached into her purse and and shot in the direction of the teens and they started to flee. However two of them didn't make without being hit.

Beulah who is a member of her local neighborhood watch said she has always carried a gun after being mugged once before. "Its a shame you can't walk through your own neighborhood where you are supposed to feel safe without being assulted and mistreated," she continues. "I purchased the gun hoping I would never have to use it, but I'm glad to still be in the land of the living."

The same cannot be said for her two victims, Montgomery fired 5 times hitting one of the teens in the chest and the other in the stomach. Because of their age police are not releasing the names at this time, but are saying the teens died as a result of the gun shot wounds. Police are still looking for the others teens who were apart of the group. Witnesses say they ran off after the gun shots were fired.

Police have not yet charged Montgomery, who has no prior arrests, but she was detained and later released.

This is the latest story in what seems to be a string of similar incidents happening over the US where teens are playing something called the "knockout game" where they approach strangers and attempt to knock them out with one punch.

Stay tuned for updates.

Tags:

http://news.awfbase.com/content/kno...-shoots-and-kills-2-teens-after-being-punched

Try the knock out game with this polar bear and you had better be faster than a speeding bullet.

Lying Mass Media Denies Race as Factor in Black “Knock-out” Anti-White Violence
Posted by TNO Staff— on November 21, 20130 Comment
The controlled media has gone into overdrive to try and cover up the obvious fact that the latest outbreak of anti-white racist violence by blacks is nothing less than part of the undeclared race war being waged against white Americans.
This deliberate cover-up is being perpetuated by both “conservative” and liberal media alike. Fox News, for example, supposedly the most prominent “right wing” news source in America, has consistently described the attackers as “impulsive teenage boys looking to impress their friends.”
The ultra-politically correct CNN for its part, supposedly a mainstream “liberal” news outlet, insists that the attackers are “complete strangers” and that the best way to avoid being attacked is to “stay aware of your surroundings.”
All of them simply ignore the reality that the attackers are young black thugs, and the victims always white or of Caucasian appearance.
Screen Shot 2013-11-18 at 5.47.47 PM 1(2).jpg
knockout02
knockout03
knockout04
This fact is obvious for all normal people to see—but the media pretends otherwise.
This censorship is deliberate. In Pennsylvania, for example, far leftist Penn Live newspaper editor Chris Mautner, outraged that so many commentators dared to point out the anti-white nature of the violence, removed all such comments and declared:
“OK folks, this is getting out of hand. Unless you have some magical evidence to suggest that the victims are being targeted (i.e. you personally know the perpetrators), you are indulging in racial fear-mongering. I don’t see anything in John’s story or any other stories I’ve read to suggest these attacks are racially motivated. I’m clamping down on the comments in this thread. Any comments about black on white crime, etc. will be deleted.”
Unfortunately for the self-appointed censors, the advent of the Internet has utterly destroyed their ability to manipulate the news.
Imagine for a minute if gangs of white “youths” started a “game” which involved deliberately targeting blacks on the street for vicious, violent assaults—and then posted boasting videos of the attack on YouTube.
You can be assured that editors such as Mr Mautner would be running “white racist” stories 24/7, explaining to everyone how evil whites are.
But because blacks are the perpetrators, the media will rather try and suppress the racial nature of the violence.
Readers can now see for themselves what is going on, rather than having to rely on the perpetual lie-machine that tries to pretend that the multi-racial society is actually working—or, even worse, that racial violence is only a “white-on-black” thing, as opposed to the other way around.
In reality, as all the statistics show:
* Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
* When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
* Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
* The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.
Interracial Crime
* Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
* Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
* Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
* Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.
Gangs
* Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
* Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.
Incarceration
* Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
* Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

As my uncles used to tell me when I would start messing with them. "Fuck around, fuck around, see who gets hurt."

I won't shed any tears for the dead thugs, but maybe wish she was a bit better of a shot, but her hit ratio is better than most trained police in those conditions. So I say to Miss or Mrs. Montgomery :clap:

front page of Drudge has articles about these attacks all over the country today.

Back
Top Bottom