annoyed- on 2 aunts

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
This came out of no where and has been eating at me.

About 6 weeks ago- one aunt called another aunt to bitch about me.

REALLY? I am 49 years old! Get out!

I of course cant confront them- and they are out of state- but - why the fock should this bug me?

The only thing I can think of is that the one is my late dads sister.

I have my own life in another state- and these 2 bitties are starting up- old family politics.

But even more pathetic is that in any sense of the word I give a crap!

Even tho I burns me up! /rant

The very fact that you posted that here means you do care about it, contrary to what you say.

With all respect, I say that if you are 49 years old, then what one aunt says to another about you ... in another state yet ... should be about #101 on your list of 100 things to worry about.

Penn
youve got to be able to let this kind of stuff slide past you and not impact on any level
it just fills your head with stuff that serves no purpose.
Let it go !

Back
Top Bottom