This is awesome

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

That kid is awesome, and so are his parents!
Every kid is capable of doing this, but our "elected" masters would have us believe that you can't even drive a car until you're 16 (after many hours of state-sanctioned training and licensing). We have been domesticated and trained to believe that we're not ready to enter the workforce until we've completed 12 years of public re-education + at least 4 years of college.

wooow! I only hope he is doing that for fun (and it is not his full time job, for food...) - in such case, I bet the kid is loving it. I know my 4yrs old would :)

And yes, if the kids are able to play Need for Speed or Grand Tourismo, yes they are able to handle the machinery, with a proper introduction of course. That's the same eye-hand coordination, isn't it.

Back
Top Bottom