Awesome Halloween!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Sounds like you were riding the Zen wave. Nice. :)

I was prepared for neighborhood kids to come around trick or treating. This year was worse than last year. I only had one batch of 3-4 kids come by all night long. The street I live on here in suburbia is so dark (neighbors don't turn their lights on ... bah humbug) that kids avoid it and I'm in the middle of the street. I suppose the rest of the neighbood still had some Halloween spirit because my kids came home with pillow cases full of candy.

I hate when people dont celebrate in the fesivities. I live in the middle of a decent size town but i am the only house on the road that participates in giving out candy so we dont get very many kids in costume. Noone wants to walk down a road for only one house

We actually had a prety big halloween (I was at work, though). The entire filipina army came over, with the costumes and such. My 28 year old looks stoned, (but he's not, its five in the morning and he's on his way to work).

002-112.jpg

001-175.jpg

I figured out how to make the pics smaller

these are a few pictures from the party. :pffftt: next year ill have to invity you guys .

is anyone in my area?

Attachments

• Halloween pic small 1.jpg
    Halloween pic small 1.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Halloween pic small 2.jpg
    Halloween pic small 2.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 14
I think I know the girl on the far right.

Back
Top Bottom