Crazy pills

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States

Reading around the news recently and it seems you can't trust any numbers any more. 2,000 tons of gold magically appear in one LBMA report. Govco reports about the economy are constantly, significantly revised after the fact (pure propaganda). COMEX reports make no sense at all (like some drunk dude tosses darts at a wall to decide what to report).

Now the smoke about physical shortages seems to be getting thicker. Is the train in danger of running off of the rails imminently? I have no idea, but it certainly seems like there are a lot of warning signals being observed.

Prices for phyz are stupid low but there is none to be had. Mines in Africa will have to shut down because they can no longer afford to operate at these ridiculous prices. Same for mines around the world. With other commodities in the same boat, it won't be long before shit get's real for many industries. As for precious metals, this fall may well prove to be the big move we have all been patiently waiting for.

If you need any, my wife has several lifetimes worth of them. She apparently found the motherlode in her mom's closet. :loco:

... COMEX reports make no sense at all (like some drunk dude tosses darts at a wall to decide what to report).

“The information in this report is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, the Commodity Exchange, Inc. disclaims all liability whatsoever with regard to its accuracy or completeness. This report is produced for information purposes only.” – disclaimer now posted on the Comex gold and silver daily warehouse stock report as of Monday, June 3, 2013 ...

Yesterday I published an article detailing the Comex gold futures to deliverable physical gold ratio that is now north of 200:1. But an erudite colleague of mine, John Titus of “Best Evidence,” correctly pointed out that: “They are probably bluffing. In other words, the real number is significantly higher than 200:1.”

... You’ll note that the LBMA revised down the amount of gold it cleared from refineries in 2013. But you’ll also note that the Comex inventory report disclaimer at the top of this post was first inserted into the daily Comex inventory reports in June 2013. See any coincidences? ...

More: http://investmentresearchdynamics.com/anyone-who-believes-the-comex-numbers-is-a-dope/

Back
Top Bottom