Delta IV launch tonight

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
The launch of a Delta IV rocket that was scrubbed yesterday due to storms and high winds will go up tonight.

The new launch window is scheduled from 8:03 p.m. to 8:24 p.m. on Friday.

Those in the South East should be able to see it quite well since it should be very clear skies tonight. From my house, which is where I'll be for this one, the windows rattle pretty hard and you can still feel it in your chest. It's a great show all the way around.:judge:

Oh cool. I wonder if I'll be able to see it from the Texas coast.

Probably not bug, since it will still be daylight in your time zone. It is possible I suppose, but I think it is unlikely. I guess it can't hurt to step out on the porch and look east......

Ah.. the times you gave were EST. Yeah, probably won't be visible over here at that time. Might still take a look anyway though. Don't cost nothing.

Back
Top Bottom