Dr. Albert A. Bartlett

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I like Chris Martenson's example.

If you were handcuffed to the top row of seats in a huge stadium at 12:00 and someone said I'm going to put 1 drop of water on the field & double it every minute. What time do you think you would drown?

Answer: 12:50

Also what time would the stadium still be 97% empty?

Answer: 12:45

People are noticing that our stadium is filling with water, problem is at this point, it's too late to escape.

but no chart will continue in a straight line for long .........

chaos theory is much more likely to have a new trend evolve and dislodge the old one, long before something outrageous happens.

oscillations , yin /yang, revert to mean, seem better bets.

I've seen that video long ago - it is very good explanation, why our current monetary system is destined to fail (and with it - everything else, possibly, the fabric of the society itself), it is mathematical certainty, and it is not question "if", but only "when" - and all signs seem to point out, that "when", happens to be just around the corner.

I've seen that video long ago - it is very good explanation, why our current monetary system is destined to fail (and with it - everything else, possibly, the fabric of the society itself), it is mathematical certainty, and it is not question "if", but only "when" - and all signs seem to point out, that "when", happens to be just around the corner.

the problem that frustrates me to no end is that NO ONE around me understands the video, NO ONE believes anything is really wrong. I need to surround myself with smarter people? There don't seem to be any here. (In my physical world, the people I have met online certainly know whats going on). Oh yeah, but they have computers and can read. Funny, my youngest children can see it as clear as day... uggghhhh

Back
Top Bottom