fb banned me 24 hours

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
I called people sick <redacted - see forum guidelines on epithets>s.

Maybe the boy scouts can go door to door to see if little boys can come out to play.

-if a boy scout is gay I think he should be allowed to be there.

-if a leader of the boy scouts is gay- he must get away from those children!

It is todays attitude that enabled Jerry Sanducky to harm all those kids.

Adults in general should never show a random interest in someone elses kids- you just dont do that.

These people are terrible! I am the bad guy here.

STAY AWAY FROM THE KIDS!

If you mention fb again Penn,

I will ban you !

Realise its an addiction and is not helping you in any positive way.

I-found-a-cure-for-Facebook-addiction.jpg

I initially signed up on facebook maybe twelve years ago. I never put any info other than my name and never followed up. Around two years ago I checked out my "page" and there were thousands of friend requests. Man, that is some scary shit right there. I have maybe a hundred or a hundred and twenty acquaintances at best, but here are several thousand djiblonies that want to "friend" me. What the fuck is that? It's weirdsville brothers and sisters, that's what it is.

Facebook is nothing more than an anonymous screen that allows people to say things and post shit they would otherwise keep to themselves. It also became a place for armchair warriors to don their capes and become the heroes they could never otherwise be in true life. I stopped with the whole anonymous thing once I discovered just how easy it really is to find out who people really are. Anyone that thinks they are "anonymous" on-line is delusional. I can find an individual in minutes.

I am a mod on another gold and silver board and on a chemistry board. On their consoles, I can see who is a bot, who is a search engine, who is a troll, who is a member that is lurking who is a member, where you are, what kind of network you are on, what kind of computer you are using, what OS you have, how old your machine is and in most cases, the serial number for the OS on your machine.

I work as a contractor for .Gov, and they have room after room full of geeks that do nothing but ramp around on computers all day long doing shit just like that. They strip viruses out of machines, de-bug computers, install protection, build encryption, write software, all kinds of shit. One guy in particular helps me out from time to time and he can get inside individual computers from anywhere he wants; truly scary shit.

That my friends is why I abandoned the idea that anonymity is truly possible. Also, I have had friends tell me that they think that using my real name makes them feel just a little bit intimidated for some reason.

Re: FB requests - they are all "social media" marketers.

The point of the thread isnt me trying to decide if I want to post on fb or on social media.

The point is- the slippery slope that I did not think was there is there and in a big way. We went from gay kids allowed in the scouts- which I support- tp gay leaders being allowed in the scouts.

I dont think it should be allowed.

The backlash for this opinion is ferocious. That is the point I wanted to share.

I wasnt clear in my OP- so on the I apoligize. On another board I got into a heated and long debate over the issue of gay kids in the scouts.
I now feel that the others were correct- that this is a slipperly slope. We went from a kid who happens to be gay- that now it is ok for a scout leader to seek out and lead.
This is convoluted.

At what point will the homosexual become discusted with the push to remake society?

I happen to be gay. It isnt all of who I am tho. I am a man- who happens to be gay. Not a gay man.

The gays have pushed things too far.

After the cash for kids- and the penn state child molestation scams.. I dont want to hear statistics and crap about how gays wont molest.

When ever an adult has no reason to be around a child- the adult should not be near the child. How is this any different then going door to door and asking if little boys can come out and play?

On a separate note I emailed the scouts to see if maybe I can get some help with weeds here. They never replied- so I am thinking- they dont do that anymore... it must be out of their expertize.

I have 3 nephews and I do not offer them as some type of prey so that the sick perverted sodimite crowd who wants to lower consent age can exploit them.

Any adult should know- you dont express interest in children. It all is sick.

If kids are passing by- I will tell them not to cut thru my yard. I dont let myself alone in a room with my nephews. I will not place myself in a bad situation.

So- this response- very well could be a computer program.

I had a safe happy childhood- I think every kid has this right.

I dont like that I was ....used by social engineering- that since I am ok with gay rights- that -this means I desire a complete re-do of society.

When the backlash comes... in the form of gay bashings... I am less likely too say- wow- that is so sad.

Push people too far and see what happens.

So tonight you have a gay guy posting that gays are going too far and the blowback is (almost) fair game.

Sorry for rant. As long as there are penn states sex molestations- I dont apolgise

The point of the thread isnt me trying to decide if I want to post on fb or on social media.

That was all I needed to read, cause you don't seem to be getting that socializing on FB is the problem, at least to the level you seem to have immersed yourself into it.

Penn - your thread title set the context for everyone who reads your thread. While I understood the root issue you were upset about, if you really wanted to discuss it with us, you didn't need to mention FB at all.

Second, Boy Scouts is a private organization and they can set their own rules. If a parent doesn't like it, they don't have to enroll their kids. They are also free to create a competing organization with rules they find palatable. That's liberty.

Third, ever since the highly publicized problems with sexual predator scout leaders, Boy Scouts implemented some rule changes including a 2 deep leadership rule which requires that no child is ever alone with just one scout leader. The local scout troop in our area is really strict in following it. YMMV.

Penn - your thread title set the context for everyone who reads your thread. While I understood the root issue you were upset about, if you really wanted to discuss it with us, you didn't need to mention FB at all.

Second, Boy Scouts is a private organization and they can set their own rules. If a parent doesn't like it, they don't have to enroll their kids. They are also free to create a competing organization with rules they find palatable. That's liberty.

Third, ever since the highly publicized problems with sexual predator scout leaders, Boy Scouts implemented some rule changes including a 2 deep leadership rule which requires that no child is ever alone with just one scout leader. The local scout troop in our area is really strict in following it. YMMV.

The scouts sure have a lot of other rules to keep people out that are strange as well. Years ago when I was still battling our states workers comp. dept. my son wanted to join the scouts so I filled out an application, and as I was not working and it asked about my occupation (which I don't understand why it matters what my job is for my kid to be a scout) I put N/A in the box. They informed me that they don't accept parents who are unemployed. I thought that was odd as I was not working due to an injury and it might violate the American with disabilities act I contacted the ACLU and they weren't interested in even responding back to me. As the ACLU is one of the people jumping all over the scouts about the gay issue, I was surprised they didn't jump on this as another way to hammer at the scouts. Needless to say he never made it into the scouts. Perhaps I didn't check off any of the minority boxes that got anyone excited to stick up for, I am a white, heterosexual, American (by birth), with conservatarian leanings, or in short the most EVIL person on the planet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom