fire in CO

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
My cousin lives in CO. Last night the fires hit her house- she lost everything.

Last edited:
I got family up there as well and am checking on them nearly daily. I hope everything works out as well as it can for your cousin.

Yeah- she lost everything per her house- and now her business is in the path.

very sorry to hear that penn. i hope the fire spares the business but as long as she and her family are safe, that is what really counts.

emotions aside... neat picture.

Sorry to hear. I hope she is able to salvage enough to be able to start over and that her insurance company aren't a bunch of pricks. Help her stay positive and focus on the fact she's ok and will be ok in the future.

Back
Top Bottom