Flying to No today

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
I'll be flying over to New Orleans at lunchtime today to have a drive up to Stennis Space Center for a site visit. We'll be looking at a test stand where booster rockets are strapped down and fired for testing purposes. It should be an interesting trip. We'll probably stay in Slidell and then drive across the state line in the morning to go on the visit. I'll report anything cool or unusual I get to see, so long as I am "allowed" to disseminate such info.

Actually, it will be. The prime contractor is a long time friend of mine and has reservations at Tipitina's for after dinner entertainment, so I expect good eats and good jazz. ;-)

I am back. I will definitely come in with some serious commentary about what I can only say was a crazy, fucked up site visit.

Back
Top Bottom