Gems of sanity in politics

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

bushi

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I wasn't sure if this one belongs to our "European reality check" thread, maybe it does (feel free to move it there if you think so), but I thought, I will just start a thread, where we could put (rare) bits and pieces of political speech, that actually makes sense, and doesn't try & blow smoke up everybody's arse, instead. I will start with one of the UKIP members addressing the issue of corporate/social welfare state(s):

One must appreciate, how these words resonate in the European Parliament building today. UKIP members were first ignored, than ridiculed (some idiots who didn't get the memo yet, are still trying to ridicule them at times), now there's usually grave silence and dumbstruck expressions, by the rest of politicians "elites".

I guess next stage will be (according to Gandhi) "fight them", and lastly, they will win.

Nice. Glad to see another video with Mr. Bloom. Looks like UKIP has more to offer than just Nigel Farage.

There aren't many USA politicians speaking truth in the empire of lies, so this thread is likely going to contain a lot of non-American politicians I expect. But let me offer this brave soul - a Mayor from the city of San Diego, California who recently set out to highlight the "dirty little secret" of jury nullification to combat the Federal Government's war on drugs:

No clue where to post this and didn't want to start a new thread. While there is so stuff to see I'm listening in one tab and playing around the forum in a different tab.

Gold, Guns, CBDC and Prohibition: Nullification Movement News​

Racking up more wins for the constitution and liberty - the latest news from the 10th Amendment and nullification movement in the states.

39:29

"Everybody knows it. Literally everybody knows it."

Simple, obvious truth. And yet cowardly woke democrats would have us all pretend otherwise.

Grown adults playing make believe. Further proof that liberalism is a mental disorder.

Back
Top Bottom