gerald celente pisses me off! low oil price is bad

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn,
Gerald Celente has been predicting Armageddon for as long as I can remember. He's about as reliable as a broken clock.

...how dare he!

gas being $4 is why a sandwhich that should cost $4 now costs $8.

I can cut back on some things- but running a household you have to live.

If you enjoy Celente this is a good vid.

THE OTHER SIDE OF CELENTE​

Jun 19, 2023

23:03

Welcome to "The Other Side of Celente," your exclusive look into the life and ethos of globally acclaimed trend forecaster, Gerald Celente.

Beyond the remarkable predictions and the public persona, this video uncovers the heart and soul of Gerald Celente. Explore his unique Globalnomic methodology, his devotion to the “Occupy Peace & Freedom” movement, and his love for historic Colonial Kingston.

Get to know the patriot, the peace warrior, and the independent thinker. Discover the man behind the forecasts and be inspired by his commitment to truth, freedom, and peace.

Back
Top Bottom