The Grinch is expected to leave on wednesday

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

swissaustrian

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Per FOX:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ial-race-wednesday-sources-say/#ixzz1tR4FAmJ9

And the great thing is: He is so deeply in debt that he can't drop out, he can just suspend his campaign, i.e. his delegates don't go to Romney :mrt:

s-GINGRICH-CHRISTMAS-large.jpg

Last I heard, his campaign was $4.5MM in debt. A real fiscal conservative that walks the walk!

Ron Paul, the last man standing against Romney! Tell you guys what:

1) Romney would be SMART to invite RP to speak (at the convention) and be nice and to listen to his views. And to send us some signals that he is real, and not just another psychopath.

2) If Romney wins the presidency, and the Senate goes to Team R (likely), then we will clearly see if there is any difference between Team R and Team D (which I would say there is some difference, just IMO).

The Rs would then have complete control for two years. We would then see if we just get BS or if we get "something". It will be very instructive.

Back
Top Bottom