harsh Winter coming for East Coast

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/...-now-but-forecasters-see-a-big-winter-coming/

Mild November. Usual December. Bad Jan and Feb.

I been sending the one neighbor tomatoes- I hope he runs the snow blower an extra 30 feet to do my walk again.

Complete bull. Ocean temp at record high and like last year we are closer to the sun. We will still be painting and metal detecting into december like last year. The snow received melted away damn fast due to above avg temp.
Snowmobiling was good only if we drove north for 4 hrs and that was short lived.

I hope for a brutally cold snap. Two weeks below 10 degrees in order to thin the herds of invasive species and insects. I am doubtful as earth will reach the apex of its wobble and be the closest to the sun it will be, for the next 26,000 years. Keep wearing sunscreen.

I'll take the snow. Keep my ground crops well insulated. Please.

Back
Top Bottom