hearing loss

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
- I might be in some hot water. I pointed out to Jenn- that it seems like she has some hearing loss.

She says it is my phone- but I doubt it.

In the past- I been on her to turn down the TV/radio in the back ground so that I can hear better.

I conclude her hearing is worse now- then a year ago- because the same repeating myself- I have to do with her... the neighbor who is older- I am in this patters- so someone younger should not need it.

So- now I am guessing I get to be wrong- and it is blamed on my phone, the wind and if the sun sets in the west.

Come on now- as one ages- there is hearing loss- that is a fact of life.

Pointing it out- tho- might not have been a good idea. hmm

My father is like that. He knows his hearing is deteriorating, but he hates acknowledging it.

Back
Top Bottom