If John Kerry says it, it must be true.
Aubuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:12 AM   #3
Jay
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 671 times
Originally Posted by Aubuy View Post:
yeah, kinda like him saying yesterday that Obama needs to bomb Syria before congress says no....
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:19 AM   #4
Jay
Yellow Jacket

Originally Posted by Aubuy View Post:
actually, though, there's no other explanation for a building that size collapsing at free fall speed (even though our government wants us to believe it was caused by "fire"). And if it was "dropped" as Silverstein said on 9/11 (lets "pull it") then that implies the governments complicity. Who placed the charges in the eight hours after the planes hit the towers? (answer no one, they were placed before 9/11). If you watch the other video I posted, you will see the money trail, especially towards the end of the video (it's thirty minutes long). And the military decided to take out their own when the internal investigation in the pentagon got a little too close to the missing 2.5 trillion dollars... (this is documented, not some "tin foil hat conspiracy".)
Old 09-15-2013, 04:59 PM   #5
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 1233 times
I won't take a position on 9/11 but I know for sure that buildings CAN pancake at freefall speeds into their own footprint - I've seen it happen in person, and it took a lot less than a fiery plane crash with enough heat to explode concrete like shale tossed into a fire, and make steel soft as butter (I also do blacksmithing - you don't melt the stuff!). All it took was building it a little too fast - pouring the next floor's concrete a few hours too quickly after the floor below.

The safety factor for a skyscraper is like that of an airplane, not like that of a digger. Go check. They're not all that safe, if they were, they'd simply add more stories till they had that tiny factor again - ask any pro architect, including the one who designed those.

Try this experiment. Set a hammer head on your thumb. Doesn't hurt, right? Now drop 3-weight of them on your thumb from a story high. Different result?
DCFusor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 06:31 PM   #6
Jay
Yellow Jacket

Originally Posted by DCFusor View Post:
I won't take a position on 9/11 but I know for sure that buildings CAN pancake at freefall speeds into their own footprint - I've seen it happen in person, and it took a lot less than a fiery plane crash with enough heat to explode concrete like shale tossed into a fire, and make steel soft as butter (I also do blacksmithing - you don't melt the stuff!). All it took was building it a little too fast - pouring the next floor's concrete a few hours too quickly after the floor below.

The safety factor for a skyscraper is like that of an airplane, not like that of a digger. Go check. They're not all that safe, if they were, they'd simply add more stories till they had that tiny factor again - ask any pro architect, including the one who designed those.

Try this experiment. Set a hammer head on your thumb. Doesn't hurt, right? Now drop 3-weight of them on your thumb from a story high. Different result?
that certainly sounds reasonable to me. I'm not an architect or an engineer or anything in between.