High school seniors suspended for biking to school grist.org Yesterday, 64 Kenowa Hill High School s

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I just read the story. That principal is on par with the lunatic "teacher" who yelled and screamed at a student for asking a simple question. I find it particularly offensive that the teacher who yelled at the kid over Obama exhibited grammar worse than a street thug.

Typical.

“If you and your parents don’t have sense enough to know your brains could end up splattered on Three Mile and Kinney, Fruit Ridge, then maybe that’s my responsibility,” she is heard telling students on the cellphone video obtained by 24 Hour News 8.
If the kids have been in pulic school for the last 12 years what little is left of their brains is already as good as splattered.

these kids are not 5... they are high school

Back
Top Bottom