how normal of naked parties?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
I am talking mixed straight company like Prince Harry did in Las Vegas.

Have you been to any/many naked parties like that? How many were there? What was the details?

I dont mean a guy trying to get 2 gals in bed... I mean like his party.

You can do a lot of crazy things if you are rich and famous. I don't know anything about this party, but nothing that happened in Vegas would surprise me terribly much - especially if it involved someone uber rich.

I am talking mixed straight company like Prince Harry did in Las Vegas.

Have you been to any/many naked parties like that? How many were there? What was the details?

I dont mean a guy trying to get 2 gals in bed... I mean like his party.

when I was eighteen/nineteen, (I'm 53) I lived at a clothing optional apartment complex in Austin, Texas. And I've never been in bed with two women, by myself. :)

So then when the public says thats what people do- they dont mean they themself have done it.

Is there a meaningful purpose to this thread?

Personally I think the prince's shameful display (just remember who his mom and dad are!), is just a sign of a decadent society.

Long before nations go bankrupt financially, they do so morally. In fact, a study of history reveals that the two are almost always intertwined.

they reckon Vegas has relaunched itself at the hedonistic capital of the world, taking over from Ibitha, which has long been a shameful place to want to go.

So anyone going to Vegas to 'party' will be using chemicals to allow them to continue to function at various levels, for as long as they stay there.

Suspect 'royals' have always been up for a bit of 'partying' just that the media was more deferential back in the days.

Example - JFK

Back
Top Bottom