I bid the project today...

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
I put in our technical proposal and bid for a large project this morning. I have spent 30 consecutive 10 - 14 hour days putting this fucker together and it appears [my Little Bird just called] that I am the apparent low bidder. They still have to review the technical proposals of the four low numbers [including mine] but I have bid on this series before. It's a demolition contract to perform extensive asbestos and lead paint abatement, PCB oil removal from fluid filled transformers and removal of underground fuel tanks, clean closure assessments, etc.:wave:

$4,701,000.00:judge:

We left around a hundred large on the table, so it was pretty close.:pffftt:

Last edited:
Way to go! Here's hoping the contract awarding wraps up quickly and in your favor.

TS

Last edited:
Best of luck to you A. I can only imagine how frustrating it is to sit and wait after working so hard to put the bid together (and considering the stakes on the table). :flail:

Gotta love when little birds call. Congrats!

Don't forget to keep all the cool batteries this time, and take pics of the space-age aquarium batteries.

Back
Top Bottom