• 3 Post By PMBug
  • 1 Post By ancona
  • 2 Post By Mark

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2015, 01:38 AM   #1
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 249 times
I was kicked off of facebook

About 12 people called me racist. My comment to a link- "send them all back". The link was IL now gives illegals drivers licenses.

So fb demanded I send them my drivers license.

So I made a new profile. This is my 4th. I see everything I ever posted has been deleted. If I tried to do that- it would not let me- but being a rasist did it.

Most of my friends re-friended me.

A few did not tho- and that sort of hurts.

Why should I complete a full profile add pics and put alot of time into it when it all can be deleted?

To those who say get off- fb is where my cousins are. If I want to have contact with my family- that is where they are at.

In other news- I bought my brother a dash cam- he is amazed that I got it cheap.

My moms upstairs condo- let the water pipes leak and her place is totalled now. I am amazed the damage is like a bad fire. My one cousin pops too much xanax.

I did re-establish contact with a few old people- so taht is nice.

So- as far as the internet- I want to put enough effort into it to get a pay off- but not so much that I waste my time.

At least 3 of my neighbors are on fb-we use it to talk about what is going on.

BTW- someone got mad at me on the twitter. They said I have no right to speak for the town. --they want to know who I am.

Oh well.

So in life- my point is-on web stuff- putting in effort for a pay off- but not to waste time.
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 07:42 AM   #2
Golden Cockroach

Liked: 2456 times
Ever thought about just getting email addresses for the people you want to stay in touch with? You can email people just as easily as you can post messages on Facebook. And there isn't a censor.
ancona, rblong2us and Penn like this.

Important stuff: PMBug 101 * Forum Guidelines * Support PMBug
PMBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 11:12 AM   #3
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 2046 times
Penn,
Facebook is a joke anymore. You have no rights and everything you ever post is kept forever. Fuck that.

Find a new site, preferably one that guarantees absolute privacy and no censorship.
rblong2us likes this.
Old 01-29-2015, 05:55 PM   #4
Yellow Jacket

I guess I dont like things changed. I spent 2 days looking for a light bulb they dont sell anymore. Here I had a new one in my basement.

Just last night I used up a gift card to old navy- after I clicked I realized the size I ordered is wrong. I called them- they can offer me the same price- but not the same discount. I hung up on them.

I am glad my cousins take me back. That means alot to me. I was the outcast of the family for some years.
Old 02-01-2015, 01:45 PM   #5
Ground Beetle

Liked: 504 times
Originally Posted by Penn View Post:
I guess I dont like things changed. I spent 2 days looking for a light bulb they dont sell anymore. Here I had a new one in my basement.
Are you talking about incandescent bulbs? Once they announced they were outlawing most them, I found a place online that sold bulk amounts and ordered 2 cases each of clear and frosted 100W bulbs. I also keep buying the ones on the shelf that I can use. Anytime they announce they are banning something, are thinking of banning something, or wanting to ban something, buy a boatload of it even if you don't use it. Back in '93-'94 when they were trying to ban the Black Talon ammo and before Winchester voluntarily pulled it off the shelves, I started buying all I could and it started around $8/box and the guy kept raising the price till it was around $15/box before I stopped buying, and everyone said I was nuts for doing that. A year or two ago I sold about 8 boxes for $60/box. Still have a few left but will probably hold onto them as more of a collectors item.
11C1P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 08:55 PM   #6
Yellow Jacket

fb gave me another warning.

11c, nope. The bulb I use is a 39 in stick bulb. They sell them in 36 in and 48, but 39 is hard to find. It is a flourecent light. I like that type of light and that sized bulb. It is over the window- and throws light on the computer. It is the closest thing to day light. I will run it- on cloudy days too. When this bulb goes I may have to buy a 36 in fixture. 48 might be too much light.
Old 02-01-2015, 09:00 PM   #7
Yellow Jacket

this
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10419998_1409222752709238_2424924271938477372_n.jpg (39.2 KB, 1 views)
Old 02-02-2015, 04:06 PM   #8
Predaceous stink bug

Liked: 42 times
Man, you gotta be crazy to even care about that crap! Every single thing on the internet is "politically correct", meaning "you agree with me or go to hell". Why should we reward people who break or laws? Why should we show tolerance to those who break God's laws. Why should we reward bad behavior? We do and if you disagree, then your the one who's wrong. That's why America was founded as a Federal Republic and NOT a Democracy. If it were a Democracy, then if the majority wanted all red heads killed, then that's what would happen. Never mind that it's wrong. Among friends and family, you can say what you please, but out in the public, you have to stay with the statis quo or be demonized. If facebook kicked you off, sue 'em. Slander their name.
ancona and Penn like this.
Old 02-02-2015, 07:32 PM   #9
Yellow Jacket

I am not going to sue anyone. I do appreciate your post tho.