I need this book...

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holga

Banned
Reaction score
Hey could some one suggest me where to buy/download this book Advanced Accounting from Wiley ? Thanks so much!

Hey could some one suggest me where to buy/download this book Advanced Accounting from Wiley ? Thanks so much!

Off the top of my head, try the following websites:

Amazon.com
thebookvendor.com
abebooks.com
alibris.com
powells.com
barnesandnoble.com
ioba.org

This post may contain affiliate links for which PM Bug gold and silver discussion forum may be compensated.
Thanks i find on Amazon, but also on other forum they suggest me this link redacted its more cheaper, but not sure if is it secured? Do you know? thanks

Hi,

Don't want to make you feel not welcomed, but what's the real story - you posted twice here, you were able to find your way to some obscure corner of the Internet that our forum is, but apparently, have troubles finding a book that takes whole two seconds to find on google/amazon etc.??? And it costs exactly the same (or less) in the above mentioned places, that when buying from the link to the run-off-the-mill unnamed bookstore that you have posted?

Maybe it is just me, but my red warning lights are blinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom