I need some advice

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
My family nearly called to police on me to do a wellness check.

Family lives 670 miles and out of state.

I have 3 neighbors that see light come and off off- on fact we the other day We all had a nice dinner party.

I do not want a wellness check.

The nighbors see my lights come on and off and the weeds do not pull them self.

I been trying to kick a control medication BY MYSELF.

How can I remedy this problem?

I dont want the cops in my life.

Any ideas please?

I have told my family not to call the tops. I also told my bother the gal who is friends family has his numb
er

I'm not sure I understood the situation. Was your family unable to contact you or your neighbors and fearful that you were not well?

Have you suddenly stopped calling your family? What meds have you stopped? There are reasons why people do things Penn. Perhaps a little analysis and then some discussion. Socratic discussions can be quite productive a lot of the time, because the answers to many of our own questions often lie within ourselves.

If your writing is an indicator of your mental status, change has occurred.

If you can not identify what the change is or cause thereof, get a second opinion.

If you are going off medication, an available prescription option, get 2nd opinion.

If you want independence and are pursuing by challenge, look at true need not control.

Thank you friends for these replies.

The xanax did not wear off when I wrote the first post.

A few days ago we had a dinner party across the street. I could tell my mind and spirits were in bad shape- in other words I needed a good night sleep. Some times my sugar levels dont seem right.

I have instructed my brother to call Shirley, Cindy or Rick. These folks can see lights come on and off- see if my mail is empty- see if my car is moved. See if I pulled weeds.

My brother is freaking out. As you may know his god is money. His best friend passed away the other day. Age 50. Worth $60,000,000.00.
He is now thinking what good is money. He did well for himself but it is tied up in assets. He wants to visit.

I am on 10 rxs. I wanted to widdle that down. SSRIs are very addicting.

I am not suicidal. I am tho frail like an 85 year old.

With or with out meds- the ONLY thing I need to know when I sleep is if my house is on fire.

My neighbor has a key. 3-4 of us send food back and forth all the time.

So my brother paniced- I mean I take his call right away every time- except when I sleep.

There is a med called trazadone. I tried a few times to get off of it and all I do is sleep. The type of sleep that I would not take in the mail. (mind you silver stacker like to order things)

--As a result of the other day my brother and mom plan to visit.

Thank you all. I appreciate your replies.

Glad to see your latest post is more lucid than the OP. Does your family have contact info for your neighbors? Maybe they could try calling them first (before calling the popo) if they get concerned because you are unresponsive.

10 RX's does sound excessive Penn. I am glad to hear that you want to whittle the list down, especially the Xanax. That stuff is very addictive and very not good for you. I know you have pain issues, and I know that pain meds can cause problems with sleep, but benzos are a bad way to roll.

As for your brothers friend........50 is way, way too young, and I can sympathize with him. Money isn't everything that's for sure. I can also understand why they're worried. You should be glad they're worried about you brother, far too many people have families that are detached and ignore one another. At least yours care about you.

My 94 year old Mother was on several medications that had to be taken at different times every day.

I suggested on many occasions that she could try reducing or even eliminating them.
Her Doctor kind of agreed but didn't want to be blamed for a stroke that she survived.

She moved in with my Sister when she started getting dizzy turns and falling and simply stopped taking all the meds.

She got better on all fronts apart from blood pressure a bit high and all the side effect symptoms from the drugs disappeared.

Im told by my Sister that theres a website where people swap similar stories.

There are so many healthy alternatives for medical conditions but for most the biggest challenge is in accepting that there is an alternative and that the tools the Doctors have are limited to what Big Pharma have created.

FFS Cannabis in various preparations is an awesome power for healing....

I called my brother- and "sober". He said he was just thinking out loud when he said about calling the police.

Some of my neighbors are on facebook- we text- we call- when at the store- we have called to see if the other needs anything. It is give and take. I have taken in garbage cans. The one neighbor I especially trust- I have silver in my house and she has a key. I explained to my brother our set up.

On xanax- I think it is a dangerous medication. I have a cousin on 6 mg a day. If it were up to me I would lose that dr his license.

Overlooked tho- are SSRIs. I have stopped a few people from enterring that. SSRIs are ment to be short term. They tried to put my sister on them and my elderly neighbor. The 2 that I am on I tried to get off. I become suicidal when I dont have them.

Trazadone is an SSRI. When I dont have it I sleep-- a month ago I slept for 4 days. I almost went to the ER- thinking my bloodwork was wrong. BTW- my neighbors did notice something was wrong and used their key..

My general outlook in life- is I dont like the system. I avoid it.

It can take a full year to get off of a med. 3 of the meds are blood pressure-It isnt wortha heart attack to dump them. I am uptight with out them.

The industry is a racket.

SSRIs are more addictive then pain pills. If I dont have pain pills it is unpleasant- but not to where I want to die.

It would take many pages to explain the everything in my life.

I do thank you for your replies.

My advice- discourage folks from SSRIs. If they must take them - no more then 4 months.

Blood pressure pills I am ok with.

In general pills online before 1983 are better then after- in 1983- reagan dergulated the process=- so the pills before 1983 have better science.

Tieing this into the stacking thing-I have a good repor for most the neighbors. Funny thing- one a few doors down- up and left- no note the family took off. I heard they are running from the law.

So- build your circle- but be cautious not to say too much. I have down played silver and mention how much in debt I am. When push comes to shove I dont want everyting trying to move in with me.

Thank you so much friends.

On the flip side it would be hard for someone to poison me. --I am not totally back to normal. It was take a few days. But the worst is over.

PS- Mark- I been able to stockpile some unused pain pills. I still get them- the co-pay is $1.20.

Yeah Penn, I take Topamax for my tremor disorder, which is meant for seizures, but is prescribed off-label for parkinsons tremors and my tremor disorder, and I take 240 of propranolol. That's it. I keep a years supply of both. My doc is a D.O. and he is as cool as a cucumber. I don't take pain killers, I just smoke a little bit of grass instead.

In other news I have vastly improved my credit.

The kicker is- for what I would want to buy would cost $130k. My limit tho would be 55k-60k.

I have bill payer send credit cards I dont use a penny a month- the credit bureau logs that I made a payment. neat trick.

Back
Top Bottom