I wrote in Dr Paul

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Who is your vote?

In the end I decided garys VAT is a top down command model- and does nothing to fix the monetary system.

Im voting Gary Johnson today, because, I know he isnt going to win, and I know that he is the best choice that we have that is on the ballot.

He definitely isnt a Ron Paul, but he is a heck of a lot closer than Obamney.

I figure, we have to start somewhere, if we ever want to break out of the 2 party system, we have to unite and show that there are viable 3rd party options. If we never vote for a 3rd party then we can never expect them to be taken seriously.

Im voting Gary Johnson today,(...)

I figure, we have to start somewhere, if we ever want to break out of the 2 party system, we have to unite and show that there are viable 3rd party options. If we never vote for a 3rd party then we can never expect them to be taken seriously.

to quote Johnson, when asked about "why people should 'waste' their vote on you, because you don't have a chance to get elected":

"if everyone "wasted" their vote on me, I would balance the budget next year"

to quote Johnson, when asked about "why people should 'waste' their vote on you, because you don't have a chance to get elected":

"if everyone "wasted" their vote on me, I would balance the budget next year"

please. mathematically impossible.

In a close race like this - you are wasting your vote. In my precinct there are only democrat and republican poll watchers to certify the vote. Third parties always seem to show negligible turnout, even when a lot of people claim to have voted for them.

It's who counts them that matters. If you could get a 3rd party with say, 30-40% no kidding votes, that'd be hard for them to ignore - they'd have to report record low turnout to continue the one party cheating system. But as it is -

FWIW, turnout was record levels here in the AM, they were commenting on it at the polls. Judging by the signs on yards, it went Romney by huge margin.
We'll see what's reported...

We disagree. I vote for who I want.

I have a simple method of voting. If I was the sole vote that got to choose which of the candidates on the ballot would win, who would I pick. The answer to that question is who I vote for. Over the years this has caused me to vote for Republicans, Democrats, and independants.

Side note, the voting funny business is already in full swing:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...state-booted-philadelphia-election-officials/

please. mathematically impossible.
...but why? There are two ways of doing this, one of them is slashing govt, left right and center. Ron Paul as far as I remember also was promising something like that. It is politically impossible, yes, but the math holds strong here.

The other, preferred by mainstream, is imaginary way of "assumed (totally lala-land) growths via stimuli", which I personally believe is mathematically impossible.

...but why? There are two ways of doing this, one of them is slashing govt, left right and center. Ron Paul as far as I remember also was promising something like that. It is politically impossible, yes, but the math holds strong here.

The other, preferred by mainstream, is imaginary way of "assumed (totally lala-land) growths via stimuli", which I personally believe is mathematically impossible.

Bushi, Denninger (yeah, I think he's disliked on this site) expounds almost daily on why there can never be a "balanced" budget. We are living in a la-la land of fiat money. (soon to end). period. I actually think the pols know this.

Here's D's rant today why Gary Johnson is not a libertarian:

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=213567

having said that, Bing and I don't vote anymore; the .gov could care less what you think. That was demonstrated sufficiently for us during the first bailout.

So if this was a marriage proposal- you marry the girl who will say yes- rather then the one you want.

I quitely rejected the entire system from a lofty deer stand this morning and I feel pretty good about it.

Back
Top Bottom