Interesting China Story

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
I usually try to avoid going to liberal websites, but the Automatic Earth website can have some really good doom so I stagger over to the dark side once in a while to see what Nicole Foss has been up to. I just finished reading a very interesting story about china and their financial wizardry. When their ponzi, circle-jerk financial system breaks down it will be even more epic than any of us can imagin. Think of hundreds of milions of starving chinamen for a minute. Think revolution. The link below takes you to the article.:popcorn::flail:

http://theautomaticearth.org/Finance/meet-chinas-new-leader-pon-zi.html

Last edited:
have followed Stoneleigh and Ilargi at TAE from the start.

She is a determined deflationist and has always formed good arguments to back her stance. She just suffers from thinking logically and assuming the banksters will play by the rules. Good analyst though.

As I understand it, China has some of the most turbulent history of any nation in written history? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom