jewelry as a gift

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
So I seen some ear rings on ebay- I bid on for a loved one. I got to thinking- do you ever give your loved one fake jewelry??

To me that would be an insult. I would rather give the cheapest real PM- then the most expensive fake piece.

You?

I'm not a jewelry fan in general (don't wear any, don't care if my wife wears any), but I have always thought it silly that synthetic diamonds, which are really brilliant and pretty are shunned for value over natural diamonds which are flawed - but valued according to how flawless they are. lol.

I'm not a jewelry fan in general (don't wear any, don't care if my wife wears any), but I have always thought it silly that synthetic diamonds, which are really brilliant and pretty are shunned for value over natural diamonds which are flawed - but valued according to how flawless they are. lol.

Vacation on the right Caribbean islands and you can find jewlery 30-40% of the price for the same items in the U.S. I know people that essentially take free vacations in the Caribbean because it is cheaper to travel, vacation and buy the items they want than to simply buy the same jewlery locally.

:cheers:

My ex preferred junk jewelry. She lost things a lot and didn't want to feel super bad about it. She really liked getting more too - which wouldn't have been reasonable for the "real thing". In other words, she enjoyed getting it more than having it, so junk worked her addiction better - you could do it more often.

I got alot of milage out of a $12 pair of silver earrings.

It is called motivation.

Back
Top Bottom