Jim Kunstler

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Jay

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
hit it pretty spot on this week:
snip:
The two major parties pretend that so-called "entitlement" programs can be simultaneously reformed, improved, and abolished - that is, you can have your cake and eat it (with ice cream) at the same time you throw it in the garbage. Reality rejects this incoherent juggling act and proposes that Americans better just make other arrangements for old age, routine medical care, and daily bread.

linky:
http://kunstler.com/blog/2012/09/join-up.html

I've read Kunstler for a while now. He is an ultra liberal, but he gets it as regards our political environment. His acidic commentary about republicans in general turn me off to a lot of what he has to say, but he can make a point now and again.

Mitt Romney and Barack Obama would label Reality a "terrorist movement" if they could and seek to blow it up with predator drones. But Reality is harder to stamp out than truth

i used to devour the darkness that flows from Knustler but now, having mentally and physically prepped for ALL eventualities, as much as i feel i want to, i am merely entertained (-:

Back
Top Bottom