Merry Christmas, amigos. Happy New Year too!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Thanks DCRB! Merry Christmas and a happy (and prosperous) new year to you (all) as well. :)

Yes, Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Festivus or the rest of us, Happy new year and all that jazz. As it's an election year, hopefully we get a nice present for the white house and not another lump of coal.

Its all been wonderfully tranquil and peaceful everywhere Ive been these last few days .....

Anyone fancy an argument ?

Argue that it hasn't been wonderful everywhere or just th places you've been, which I'd have no idea where you've been. I have seen several reports of fires on christmas moring here and there, so I'd say those people probably would argue that it hasn't been wonderful and nice for them.

regards to all- thank you for being a friend

Its all been wonderfully tranquil and peaceful everywhere Ive been these last few days .....

Anyone fancy an argument ?

Well, I haven't left the house in over a week, so I'd really have no idea. I hear that the Dallas area got hammered by a few tornados recently, but I didn't really pay attention to the TV, so that's about the extent of my awareness.

Back
Top Bottom