my neighbors ate the best!!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
So we have snow and cindy noticed shirley wont be able to get out- sent her boyfriend so shovel the public alley for her.
Really a machine should have done that it was a solid 18 inches of snow banked ice- and indeed the city used to do that.

Then me- remember - how I sent tomatoes to neighbors all summer? 2 diff neighbors have been doing my walk- keep in mind the city fines us if the walk is not done. I did not even have to ask- it was simply DONE.

I have the best neighbors in the world!

bah ARE not ate!!

Sometimes I miss community, like what you have Penn...

Then I think: well, I would rather have the weather here in S FL rather 18" of ice-encrusted snow! All we have to worry about is hurricanes down here.

Wait a minute here!!!

I just saw that your neighbors ate the best (thread title)! Can I take my comment back?

:rotflmbo:

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom