Navy SEALs Ordered Not to Wear Navy Jack “Don’t Tread on Me” Patch on Uniforms Due to Association wi

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Navy SEALs Ordered Not to Wear Navy Jack “Don’t Tread on Me” Patch on Uniforms Due to Association with Radical Groups
Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/11/n...sociation-radical-groups/#jwF0rZi9r2ZLkReE.99

The Navy Jack is the flag flown by United States Naval Vessels. It's motto of "Don't Tread on Me" is emblazoned on a Red and White Striped background with a rattlesnake stretched across it. The flag has a long and revered history in America's Navy spanning back to the time of our country's fight for Independence. However, now Navy SEAL commanders are now banning the historical symbol. The question is, who is behind the ban?

Well the original patriots were a radical group too. They were also associated with the U.S. flag, as are new radical groups so I guess they shouldn't fly the U.S. flag on military bases anymore. Then again barry and his bomb throwing pals are considered radicals by many people as well and they fly the U.S. flag at the kenyans current residence so that really proves they should stop flying the flag at military bases, and take the patches off their shoulders.

Back
Top Bottom