the never ending march to disarm us

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Jay

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
first we had the DHS "drills" at Sandy Hook, Aurora, Boston, etc right before/during the "terrorist" attacks, now there was a drill at LAX right before the "terror" attack, here's an interesting video:

Putting aside what I got before, I have found that the following phrase very appropriate when a good opportunity is found:

"Git while the gittin is good."

NOW is a good opportunity...

They will never be able to disarm the people of their minds - the best weapon they have if they'd just have the nerve to use it.

They will never be able to disarm the people of their minds - the best weapon they have if they'd just have the nerve to use it.

I agree. For me I would be more worried about losing the ability to read and post whatever you wanted on the internet (like China) or having your personal privacy taken away (hello NSA) than having an assault rifle ban. :cheers:

"They will never be able to disarm the people of their minds"

Optimist. You must not go out much. They already have most people. It's why the few they don't are places like here, to be among others like themselves who can still see, think, and act.

Back
Top Bottom