new years eve- activities

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
the town I live in is planning a bash- starts are 6pm- ice skating and puppet show for kids, bands and at midnight a giant light bulb will drop out of the sky- (edison was here)

I am excited that we are not a dying town. This is the first time- on 1-1- they will have a group prayer in the town square.

I hope it is a success- some I talked to wont go- as they think it is cold- but as close as it is 20 minutes could still be a nice time.

Well- I had a nice time up to the point where punks threw fireworks at me. Nothing but drunks there and no cops. My neighbor is a retired cop- she told me the scanner was crazy that day started at 2pm with drunkedness.

Hey Penn!

Well my New Year's was not perfect either, although we had our kid (w/ bf in tow) as well my wife's parents in. There was a NY's Party, but I had to leave because I had a cold and the music was giving me a headache...

Other than that (and it really IS a minor point), 2013 is going well for the Bearing family and company.

Best to all in this sure to be exciting 2013!

got the kids a shopping bag full of fireworks and they went off to the elementary school to set them off and I went to bed at 8:00 (I go into work early). Cops didn't wake me up, so it was a good night... :)

that sounded kinda bad, I live in a small town and the elementary school is on acres of open field, a good place for fireworks... :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom