no kids today~!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
I am in heaven. No loud kids all over today. Ok- where is the hidden camera.

Was that a yes to both questions? :D

Ha ha, just kidding!

No, but srsly, please send nekid pics.

Im not a girl. YOU send me naked pics. lol

=================
I live in a town with many MANY MANY kids- people here have sex 24-7 and do not have time to watch their kids- which makes ME the babysitter.

Who said the white birth rate has fallen? It went up in rural PA.

The vibe here is comical. One minute there are 30 kids in my yard- 20 mins later a tumble weed can blow by like a ghost town. :)

I hope they go to the beach alot this summer!!

The brat tards on my street have calmed down after some.......persuasion. I am known as the asshole on my street because I demand these feral children act with some modicum of decorum. Since I have pressed
the issue, they have moved three streets over.

Fuck 'em and feed 'em fish heads. Let someone else deal with their bullshit all summer, because I refuse to.

The vibe here is comical. One minute there are 30 kids in my yard- 20 mins later a tumble weed can blow by like a ghost town. :)

I hope they go to the beach alot this summer!!
The kids or the tumble weeds?

I think they all went to the beach or the pool the other day. I seen a batch of kids get out of their grammys car- wearing swim suits.

You know what is funny- we have the best things to do for kids- with in 50 miles. Skate parks, YMCA, pool, ice rink- etc. I have an idea to print the rate sheet to the pool and leave it in a few mail boxes. The prices are not too bad. Tempting for ME TO GO!

Back
Top Bottom