Not the sharpest knife!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

BonkaBill

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
My dads shed was'nt big enough so he decided to build a larger one behind the existing one. So he calls up one saturday, asking if I could give him a hand to pour the concrete floor. Just to set the record straight I had'nt had a lot of experience in this line of work. When I arrived he asked whats your preference barrow or mixer? I said whatever suits you so he chose to work the mixer. So he says you know the rules ,one in each corner and two in the middle.Seemed simple enough so away we went. Now bare in mind he cant see me cos his vision is blocked by the old building which was to moved later. I took the first two barrow loads and tipped them in the top corners. the next two i poured in the centre of the pad the 5th & 6th barrow loads went in the bottom corners. Back for the next load and i said him ..I'm not trying to tell how to do this ,but would you not be better of working from one end. He face wrinkled and off he went to see my work! Good god boy have'nt you got a fuckin brain in your head. ya silly bastard...ONE IN EACH CORNER = 2 TWO IN THE MIDDLE =4 WORKING BACK FROM THE FAR END. I said thats not what you said. :flushed:

haha. Einstein would be proud. It's all relative.

That is just like the two guys looking at the same apple from different sides, with one fellow looking at a nice shiny red apple and the other looking at a rotten spot with a worm crawling out. Well........that's what it reminded me of anyway........Oh, never mind.

Back
Top Bottom